You can set conversations to appear at the top of the list. This is useful if you have conversations you want to refer to frequently.
If you're signed in to a work or school account, the options you see might be different. To learn more, contact your administrator.
Note: This feature is available only in classic Groups.
- Sign in to Google Groups.
- Click My groups.
- Click the name of a group.
- Select topics by checking the box beside them.
- At the top, click Actions.
- Select Display at the top.
- To unpin a conversation, select it, then select Don't display at the top.