Change the card that you use
You can edit the credit card that you use for your Google One membership. To change how much you're paying, change your storage plan.
- On your computer, go to Google One.
- At the top, click Settings .
- Click Change payment method.
- In Google Play, on the left, click My subscriptions.
- Next to 'Google One', click Manage.
- Next to 'Primary payment method', click Update.
- Select an option and follow the steps on the screen.
The family manager can see all the purchases made using the family payment method. Learn how to see your family's purchases.
The Google One plan manager can be a different person than your family manager. If so, the Google One plan manager can't see purchases made using the family payment method.
If you’re having problems paying for Google products or you’re seeing an error message, learn how to fix payment issues.