If you have issues with Google One payments, try these solutions. You can also update your Google One payment methods.
Change the card you use
You can edit the credit card you use for your Google One membership. If you want to change how much you pay, change your storage plan.
- On your computer, go to Google One.
- At the top, click Settings .
- Click Change payment method.
- In Google Play, on the left, click My subscriptions.
- Next to "Google One," click Manage.
- Next to "Primary payment method," click Update.
- Select an option and follow the steps on the screen.
Get help buying a Google One subscription
If you had difficulty signing up for Google One for the first time, you can ask a Google Expert to help you.
If you see errors when you make transactions, try the troubleshooting steps below.
If you’re having problems paying for Google products or you’re seeing an error message, learn how to fix payment issues.
The family manager can see all the purchases made using the family payment method. Learn how to see your family's purchases.
The Google One plan manager can be a different person than your family manager. If so, the Google One plan manager can't see purchases made using the family payment method.