If your mobile device has no connection or isn’t connected to your Google Nest Wifi or Google Wifi network, you won’t be able to check the status of your network or access all of the features in the Google Home and Google Wifi apps.
Here are some things you can check to get your device back online.
- Make sure that your device’s Wi-Fi is turned on and that airplane mode is turned off.
- Wi-Fi settings can usually be found within your device’s Settings app or by swiping down from the top or up from the bottom of your screen.
- Make sure your mobile device is close to and within range of your router or point.
- Make sure your router and any points are powered on. The indicator light(s) should glow.
- Make sure that your Google Nest Wifi or Google Wifi network is selected.
- Refresh your app, by closing it and reopening it.