The Google Display Network contains more than 2 million websites, videos, and apps, and is designed to help you find the right audience. This article will show you how to create and upload your own image ads for a Display Network campaign.
Before you begin
Before creating your ad in Google Ads, you’ll need to prepare an image file that is sized and formatted appropriately. Learn about the specifications for Uploaded display ads.;
When uploading a .zip folder, the maximum number of files included is 40. Learn how to create and upload an image ad
Note: Some ad sizes will show only in certain regions.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- From the workspace bar at the top, select Display campaigns.
Note: If you prefer to use the navigation panel on the left, click Change view in the top right of your Google Ads account.
- Click Ads & assets from the page menu on the left.
- Click +.
- Click Upload display ads.
- Select an ad group.
- Choose a file to upload.
- You can upload image ads as GIF, JPG, and PNG.
- You can upload HTML5 or AMPHTML ads as ZIP.
- Add a final URL.
- Click Save.