Link Salesforce and Google Ads accounts
If you track leads and opportunities in Salesforce’s Sales Cloud®, linking your Google Ads account to Salesforce will let you import your offline conversions from Salesforce's Sales Cloud into Google Ads. This will help you better measure how your online Google Ads investments are generating offline value.
This article shows you how to link and unlink your Google Ads and Salesforce® accounts. To learn more about other steps you’ll need to take for importing conversions, read Import conversions from Salesforce.
Tip: Cross-account conversion tracking
If you use cross-account conversion tracking on your manager account (MCC), you must link your Salesforce account with your manager account. Otherwise, feel free to link with your non-manager account.
Before you begin
To link Google Ads to Salesforce, you’ll need administrative access to a Google Ads account, as well as a Salesforce account that meets specific minimum permission requirements. For unlinking and editing an existing link from Google Ads, only administrative access to a Google Ads account is required.
The new Google Ads experience is now the exclusive way for most users to manage their accounts. Note, automatic targeting is only available in the new Google Ads experience.
- In your AdWords account, click the gear icon , then select Linked accounts.
- Under "Salesforce," click View details.
- Click + Account.
- Click Continue to open the Salesforce authentication page.
- Enter the credentials for your Salesforce account.
- If there were any problems linking your account, you'll see a message with any steps you need to take. If the link was successful, you'll see a confirmation message. To continue on to the next step, click Set up conversions. To come back to this later, click Do this later.