Change account names in your manager account
You can change the name of your manager account as well as your managed accounts. Keep in mind that users with access to managed accounts can also change the managed accounts’ names.
This article shows you how to change account names in your manager account.
Choose the Google Ads experience you're using. Learn more
Here's how to change your manager account name:
- Sign in to your manager account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click Settings and select "Account settings."
- Click Preferences on the navigation menu on the left.
- Click Edit in the "Display name for clients" section.
- Enter the new account name and click Save changes.
Here's how to change your managed account names:
- Click the Accounts tab.
- Click the pencil next to the account you'd like to rename.
- Enter the new name and click Save.