Use bulk upload to create multiple accounts from your manager account
Instead of creating individual Google Ads accounts in your manager account, you can use bulk upload to create multiple Google Ads accounts in your manager account.
Before you begin
This article shows you how to access the bulk upload feature for creating new Google Ads accounts in your manager account. For more details about the bulk upload feature in Google Ads, including how to download, edit and upload a spreadsheet, read Make changes with bulk uploads.
- Sign in to your Google Ads manager account.
- From the page menu on the left, click Accounts, then click Management at the top.
- Click the tools icon above the table.
- Click Upload.
- Click Choose file and select the spreadsheet you want to upload in the window that appears.
- To view more details about any proposed changes or errors, click Preview. Otherwise, click Apply.