A manager account is a Google Ads account that lets you easily view and manage multiple Google Ads accounts -- including other manager accounts -- from a single location.
This article explains how to create manager accounts. You may want to begin by first reading About manager accounts.
Here’s how to create a manager account:
- Visit the Google Ads manager account homepage and click Create a manager account.
- If you’re not signed in already, sign in using the email you’d like to use to manage your new manager account.
- You can use the same email address for up to 20 Google Ads accounts (including manager accounts). Learn more about associating multiple accounts.
- Give your manager account a name. This is the name that your clients will see in their client account.
- Choose how you plan to use the account, either as an account to manage your own multiple Google Ads accounts, or to manage other people’s accounts.
- Select your country and time zone. This time zone will be used for your account reporting and billing and can’t be changed. You might want to choose the time zone you work in.
- Select a permanent currency for your account. You might want to choose the currency in which you do business. Your client accounts will be billed in their individual chosen currencies. Keep in mind that when you’re checking performance or budget information across accounts in your manager account, you’ll have the option to see any cost-related information converted to the currency used by your manager account. Learn more about converting currencies in your manager account.
- Click Explore Your Account to get started.