If you want to stop managing a particular account, a user with administrative access to the manager account or the client account can unlink the accounts.
This article shows you how to unlink an account from a manager account or from a client account. For more background about what happens when you unlink, read About unlinking accounts from your manager account.
To unlink an account from your manager account:
- Sign in to your Google Ads manager account.
- From the page menu on the left, click Settings, then click Sub-account settings at the top of the page.
- Select the accounts you want to unlink.
- Click the Edit drop-down menu and select Unlink.
To unlink an account from the individual Google Ads account:
- Sign in to the managed Google Ads account.
- Click the tools icon in the upper right corner of your account.
- Under “Setup,” click Access and security.
- Click the Managers sub-page.
- Locate the manager account you want to unlink from, and click Remove access.