Schedule your extensions
You can schedule your extensions to only show during specific times of the day or during a specific timeframe. For example, you can schedule call extensions so they only show during the hours your business is able to take calls.
This article explains how to schedule extensions. If you're new to extensions, start with About extensions.
The new Google Ads experience is now the exclusive way for most users to manage their accounts. Note, automatic targeting is only available in the new Google Ads experience.
- Select the campaign or ad group that has the extensions you'd like to schedule.
- Click the Ad extensions tab.
- From the drop-down menu, select the extension type you’d like to schedule (ex: "View: Structured snippets extensions").
- Click the pencil icon to edit.
- Click Start/end dates, scheduling.
- Start/end dates. Use this to set the dates you’d like your extensions to show.
- Scheduling: Use this to set the days of the week and the times you’d like your extension to show. All times are in the timezone of your account.
- Click Save.