You can schedule your extensions to only show during specific times of the day or during a specific time frame. For example, you can schedule call extensions so they only show during the hours your business is able to take calls.
This article explains how to schedule extensions. If you're new to extensions, start with About extensions.
- Click Ads & extensions in the page menu on the left, then click Extensions in the subpage menu.
- Click the relevant summary card.
- Click the pencil icon besides the extension you’d like to schedule, and choose Edit.
- Click the Advanced options drop-down menu.
- Set a start and end date to show your extension only during that time frame.
- Under “Extension schedule”, select the days and times you’d like your extension to show. Click Add Schedule to schedule additional days and times.
- Click Save.