Use affiliate location extensions
Use affiliate location extensions to help people find retail chains that sell your products.
To learn more about the benefits of using them, read About affiliate location extensions. To set up affiliate location extensions, follow the instructions in this article.
You can use affiliate location extensions at the level of your account, a campaign, or an ad group. To get started, add them at the account level. You can then customize the chain locations to show at the campaign or ad group level.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Ads & extensions in the page menu on the left, then click Extensions.
- Click the plus button, then click + Affiliate location extension.
- To set up chains at the account level, you’ll first need to select a relationship type. If you want to add auto locations, select “Auto dealers.” Otherwise, select from “General retailers.”
- Click Select retail chains or Select auto dealers and follow the prompts to add the locations to your account.
- Click Save.
- To add affiliate location extensions at the campaign- or ad group-level, first go to your campaign or ad group, then click the plus button , followed by + Affiliate location extension.
You can choose to add all account-level locations or only a subset of them. You may also choose “No affiliate chains” to keep the extension from showing for specific campaigns or ad groups.