With responsive display ads, you can upload your assets (images, headlines, logos, videos, and descriptions), and Google AI will generate ad combinations for websites, apps, YouTube, and Gmail. Responsive display ads can be used in Display campaigns.
For subtitles in your language, turn on YouTube captions. Select the settings icon at the bottom of the video player, then select "Subtitles/CC" and choose your language.
- Optimize your ads: When you create a responsive display ad by uploading different assets into Google Ads, Google AI determines the optimal combination of assets for each ad slot based on your performance history.
- Broader reach: You can upload multiple assets per asset type (for example, multiple headlines, logos, videos, and images). Google Ads will adjust the size, appearance, and format of your ads to fit just about any available ad space using Google AI. For example, a responsive display ad might show as a banner ad on one site and a dynamic text ad on another.
- Use with videos: You can also add videos to your responsive display ads to help maximize your reach on the Display Network. Videos are shown instead of images whenever Google Ads determines that your videos could drive better performance.
- Save time: Using responsive display ads, you can reduce your overhead for managing ad portfolios within ad groups and campaigns, and dedicate more time to performance improvement.
- Use with feeds: Responsive ads show personalized content (including ads with products people already viewed on your website or app) to customers from a feed you add and control. If you add a feed to your campaign, your ads will show in both dynamic and static formats. Learn more about creating feeds for your responsive display ads.
Uploaded display ads
If you want to have more control over the creatives for your Display campaigns, you may build and upload your own image ads. Uploaded image ads are created outside of Google Ads (in Google Web Designer, for example) and can be uploaded as a .zip file into Google Ads. Learn more about uploading your own image ads.
Conversion tracking can help you track conversions and actions that people take on your website or app. These actions may include clicks to sign up, purchase, or request a quote. Learn how to set up conversion tracking.
But knowing the full impact of your Display campaigns can mean looking beyond clicks. This is where Engaged-view conversions come in. Engaged-view conversions have proven to be a more robust non-click conversion metric, and you can now use them in your Display campaigns with video assets. Learn more about engaged-view conversions.