Sign up for Google Ads
It doesn't look like you have an account yet. You can sign up on your own below or get free, personalised support with a Google Ads Expert.
For subtitles in your language, turn on YouTube captions. Select the settings icon at the bottom of the video player, then select 'Subtitles/CC' and choose your language.
Reactivating a Google Ads account is free, and you'll only need to follow a few steps. This article shows you how to reactivate a cancelled account.
How to reactivate your account
To reactivate your Google Ads account:
- Go to your Account Preferences
- Sign into your Google Ads account.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the tools icon .
- Underneath "Set-up", click Preferences.
- Click the Account Status section to expand it.
- Click Reactivate my account.
Your account status will change to 'Active'.
Note: If your account is linked to a manager account, you’ll only be able to reactivate your account if the manager hasn’t reached the maximum account limit. If the manager has reached the maximum account limit, you’ll only be able to reactivate your account if the manager unlinks or cancels at least one of their current managed accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen to my ads when I reactivate my account?
- Any ads or campaigns that you left active will begin running again.
- Any ads or campaigns that you paused will not run until you re-enable them.
If you don't want your ads to automatically start running when you reactivate your account, sign in to your account and make sure to pause your ads, ad groups or campaigns. You can re-enable them after activating your account.