For more background about canceling accounts in general, read Canceling your Google Ads account.
How it works
If you’d like to access your own canceled account, sign in at ads.google.com with the email address and password you previously used with your Google Ads account.
Or, if you’re an MCC manager and you’d like to access a canceled managed account:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the left-hand navigation, click the three dot menu, and select “Show canceled accounts”.
- Click Accounts from the page menu on the left.
- Go to Management tab to see all accounts under your MCC.
- Click on the canceled account name you’d like to view.
Once you are in the cancelled account , you can view your past account performance, check your billing information, and even reactivate your account.
Note that just signing in to your canceled account will not restart your ads or cause you to accrue costs. However, if you resume your ads, you'll reactivate your account and begin accruing cost again.
Keep in mind
Accounts that are canceled will not be accessible via the Google Ads API (AdWords API). You won’t be able to view data or make changes for canceled accounts via the API.
If you can't remember your username or password, click Can't access your account? at the bottom of the sign-in box. Either enter your email address to reset your password or click Forgot your username? to recover your account's email address.