This article is for teachers.
If you have trouble with SIS grade export, try the solutions below.How can I fix grade export errors?
- The classwork has a due date within the current SIS grading period.
- The classwork post time is before the due date.
- The classwork title is unique in your class, and not too long.
- The classwork post time is within the current SIS grading period.
- On a computer, go to classroom.google.com.
- Click the classClassworkthe assignment.
- Next to the assignment's name, note the posted date.
- If the post time in Classroom is before the class start date in your SIS:
- Delete the current classwork.
- Re-create the classwork.
- Enter grades for the classwork.
- Run the SIS grade export again.
Tip: To make sure that grades export properly, when you create classwork before the SIS grading period starts, schedule it to post on or after the start date of the class.
- Check that the primary teacher’s email address in the SIS is correct and matches the G Suite for Education email address used for Classroom.
- Make sure you’re listed as the primary teacher for the class in your SIS. Only the teacher listed as the primary teacher in the SIS can link a Classroom class.
- Confirm that your admin connected Classroom to your SIS.
Note: If you have SIS options on your Classroom Settings page, your admin set up the connection.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.