Start a call with anyone, anywhere
You can make calls to anyone in your contacts who also uses Duo.
Before starting a call, you can learn how you can find and add people to call. All calls, including international ones, are made through your mobile data plan or a Wi-Fi connection, so you won't use your mobile minutes.
Start a new video or audio call
To use audio calls, make sure you have the latest version of the app.
- Open Duo.
- Tap New call. At the top, choose Video or Audio.
- Find the contact to call.
To end the call, tap End call .
Answer a call
- Phone is locked: Swipe the notification to the right and unlock your phone.
- Phone is unlocked: Tap the incoming call notification.
- Currently using Duo: Tap Accept.
Decline a call
- Phone is locked: Swipe the notification to the left and tap Decline.
- Phone is unlocked: Swipe down on the notification and tap Decline.
- Currently using Duo: Tap Decline.