View Google Drive plan prices or upgrade storage
You have 15 GB of free storage to use across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. Looking for business storage? Purchase Google Drive storage for your business.
- You can update your storage plan for a monthly or annual fee.
- It may take up to 24 hours for your new storage to become available.
- You can change or cancel your storage plan.
- You may be charged local taxes or fees in addition to the prices listed. Google doesn't charge extra fees
Upgrade your storage
- Go to www.google.com/settings/storage.
- Select a storage plan.
- Click Choose.
- Follow the directions to enter your payment information.
- Click Buy.
Pricing and payment types
Evan is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.