To find your domains, use your registered domain name to sign in to Google Domains. “My domains” lists each domain you own. For details, select the domain.
Can’t find your domain? Go to How do I find my registered domain?
Domain overview includes general information, like:
- Services from Google
- Privacy settings
- Billing details
You can manage, review, and change your privacy and security settings:
- To determine how the public views your contact information, go to Registration privacy.
- To prevent unauthorized transfer attempts, Change your domain lock setting.
- To update your Google Domains account and domain registration, go to Change contact information in Google Domains.
- To update your auto-renew settings, go to Renew a domain.
- To delete your registration with Google Domains, go to Delete a domain.
Domain Name System
You can view and change your Domain Name System (DNS). You can also:
You have several options to manage traffic for your domain:
Set up email services for your domain.
Reports help find what drives traffic from Google Search to your website.
Reports can provide informative data and insights, such as:
- Your Google Search rank.
- Keywords to drive traffic to your domain.
- Performance metrics. Learn more at Learn more at What are impressions, position, and clicks?
- User traffic breakdowns based on your device or location.
- The most popular pages on your website.
- To learn more about your website data, go to Improve your performance on Google Search.
Google Domains offers modern security practices on all domains, such as:
- 2-Step Verification for your Google Account.
- One-click DNSSEC to protect your domains from DNS threats.
- SSL/TLS certificate information.