Why can't I see my domain in Google Domains?
Don't see your domain in the My domains list on domains.google.com? There are several reasons your domain may be missing:
- You own it with a different account.
Try changing your login
- In the upper right corner of your browser there will be either Sign In button or a circle with your initial or an image of your account. Click on that.
- Select or add the email address of an account you may have used to register your domain.
- You registered it through G Suite (formerly Google Apps).
- You transferred in a domain, and the transfer hasn't completed yet.
- You haven't bought a domain yet, or your purchase has not completed.
- See Buy a domain.
- Your domain is registered with a different registrar
- You can transfer your domain to Google Domains
- You can log into your current registrar.