When you register a domain, you must submit contact information for that domain. There are 3 types of contact information:
- Registrant: Owner of the domain
- Admin: Person responsible for administrative decisions about your domain
- Tech: Person responsible for technical changes to your domain
Change contact information
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- In the top left, click Menu Registration settings.
- Under "Contact information," in the upper right corner, click Edit.
- After you edit, click Save.
- Select how you want to receive a verification code.
- Email: Check the email address in your contact information. Follow the link in the email to verify the change.
- Text message or phone call: Check for a 6-digit code in a text or voice message. Enter the code in Google Domains, and click Submit.
About non-ASCII characters
You can use non-ASCII characters in your contact information. However, some domains don't support these characters in WHOIS results. In these cases, results substitute English alphabet (ASCII) approximations for any international characters you include in public contact information.You can't include non-ASCII characters in contact emails for domains that don't support international characters. If you're unsure if characters are supported, check the list of supported character sets for each domain ending.