Set up targeting
Use regional targeting to search for states, cities, and zip codes. You can also click then paste in a list of line separated zip codes.
Use proximity targeting to search for business chains, individual points of interest (POIs), street addresses, and latitude/longitude coordinates. Also paste in a line separated list of street addresses and latitude/longitude coordinates.
- Search for a chain store, then choose a region. Region can narrow to: country, state, city or zip code.
- Search for a street address or POI For example, "Wembley Stadium, London"
Add street addresses or latitude and longitude coordinates in bulk
Birdland, 315 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Sydney Opera House, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Wembley, HA9 0WS, UK
- Click then copy / paste a line separated list where each line represents one location.
- Locations can be a mix of street addresses and latitude/longitude coordinates.
- Street addresses must be recognized by Google Maps.
- Each pasted list is limited to 1000 locations. Repeat the bulk add process to import more.
- Latitude, longitude coordinates must be in decimal degrees format. You can get the coordinates of a place from google maps. Learn more
Advertiser location lists are good for when you target the same locations frequently. Navigate to your advertiser Location List. Name your list, and then paste in up to 1000 line separated street addresses or latitude / longitude pairs. Then click Save.
Your location list can then be found via search in proximity targeting.
Proximity radius is relative to population density so actual size may be adjusted to maintain user privacy. For example, "Small" in a rural area will be different than "Small" in a heavily populated city.
|Old radius label||New radius label||Audience reach||Approximate radius size|
|Near||Small||Least||1 km (.6 miles)|
|Medium||Medium||Balanced||5 km (3.1 miles)|
|Far||Large||Greatest||10 km (6.2 miles)|
- A line item is limited to 10,000 targeted locations, including all locations of any targeted business chains.
- Inventory Availability Report and the Reach Widget are only available for business chain locations. They are unavailable for custom locations like street addresses and POIs.
- Proximity targeting is limited to mobile app inventory. It can't be used on TrueView inventory.