Either select All inventory for line items not targeting any deals or a specific deal, by name, that this line item is targeting for troubleshooting. If a line item has no deals, All inventory will be selected by default.
|Date range dropdown
Last 7 Days
Last 14 Days
Troubleshooting issues that surfaced on the same day
Troubleshooting the past day’s delivery on a deal (likely in combination with the Current Day view)
Observing trends in inventory and delivery across the last week
Observing trends in inventory and delivery across the last two weeks
|Total available requests
||The total number of available requests
||The total number of bid responses
||The total number of bids won
||The % of impressions won when a bid response occurred
|Total available impressions (Number of impressions that the publisher is sending through this deal. If no deal is targeted, number of impressions that the publisher is sending through all available inventory.)
||Number of impressions that were not bought for one of the following reasons:
- Query not eligible - Number of impressions not bought due to a pre-bid issue.
- Targeting - Number of impressions not bought due to targeting criteria for this line item that did not match the bid requests or requests being rejected for technical reasons.
The breakdown of incoming bid requests are meant for deal-level investigation and contains a statistical sample of all inventory on the deal, regardless of the line item’s targeting, other deals by other buyers on the same inventory, and inventory that is rejected for other reasons. If you want to see how much inventory would actually be eligible for a line item, always use the Inventory Availability Report (IAR).
- Creatives not eligible - Number of impressions not bought due to an issue with the creative(s) assigned to this line item.
- Frequency capped - Number of impressions not bought due to the use of frequency caps in deals that include only inventory without cookies. Frequency caps can only be applied to impressions with cookies. If your line item is targeting a deal with inventory that does not include cookies, that line item will not serve if it has any frequency caps applied. Remove the frequency cap on your line item or reach out to the publisher to discuss targeting inventory that includes cookies.
|Query not eligible
- Invalid traffic - Number of queries that were filtered because they are considered invalid traffic.
- Unauthorized seller (Ads.txt) - Number of queries that were filtered because they are from Unauthorized Sellers.
- Could not lookup Deal ID - Number of queries that were filtered (typically) because requests were sent before the Deal ID had been generated.
- Domain could not be crawled (Brand safety) - Number of queries that were filtered because the domain either does not allow or requires additional authorization for Google to crawl the webpage.
- Domain is not approved for ad requests - Number of queries that were filtered because the domain is flagged as blacklisted.
- Traffic from minors in CA and DL - Number of queries that were filtered because they were from a suspected minor located in California or Delaware.
- Content language not supported - Number of queries that were filtered because the language of the publisher's webpage is not supported.
- Rewarded ads are not supported - Number of queries that were filtered because the requests contain rewarded ads which are not supported.
- Provided URL is an IP address - Number of queries that were filtered because the URL provided is an IP address which may cause issues when targeting.
- Non-monetizable content - Number of queries that were filtered because the publisher's page contained content that may not be considered monetizable (e.g. dangerous/derogatory content, sexually explicit content, violence/gore content, etc).
- Other - Contact your account manager for more information.
||Click to analyze the incoming potential impressions, including ones not matching targeting or being rejected for technical reasons, across the following dimensions: (Note that this is only available for deals)
- Brand Safety - Number of impressions that came in for each Brand Safety tier vs. the Brand Safety tiers being used in the line item’s targeting.
- Channels - Number of impressions that came in for each domain. The link at the bottom allows you to download a full list (only the top domains are visualized).
- Creative Dimensions - Number of impressions that came in for each creative dimension vs. the creatives currently assigned to the line item, with the creative’s dimensions in parentheses.
- Demographics - Number of impressions that came in for each demographic (age and gender) vs. the demographics positively/negatively targeted on the line item.
- Device Type - Number of impressions that came in for each device type vs. the device type being used in the line item's targeting.
- Environments - Number of impressions that came in for each environment vs. the environments positively/negatively targeted on the line item. On video line items, the different desktop and mobile types will be listed under “Desktop Web” and “Mobile Web”.
- Geography - Number of impressions that came in for each country vs. the countries positively/negatively targeted on the line item.
- Video Duration - Number of impressions that came in for the duration of each video vs. the duration of each video being used in the line item's targeting.
- Video Player Size - Number of impressions that came in for each video player size vs. the video player size being used in the line item's targeting.
- Video Rating Tier - Number of impressions that came in for each video rating tier vs. the video rating tier being used in the line item's targeting.
|Creatives not eligible
Number of impressions not bought due to an issue with the creative(s) assigned to this line item. Click the link to see each creative assigned to the line item and information you can use to identify any creative rejection reasons that are limiting delivery.
As of May 25, 2018, creatives may be impacted by the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Creatives may not be eligible due to GDPR for one or more of the following reasons:
Learn more about troubleshooting the GDPR's impact on creatives.
None of the assigned creatives meet the technical requirements for the line item - At least one assigned creative must match the required dimensions, video duration, etc.
Third-party creatives are not allowed - If you're using third-party ad servers to serve creatives or pixels, your line item will only be able to purchase personalized ad inventory. For more information on this restriction, see non-personalized ad inventory.
The user has not agreed to share their data with one of the creative's third-party domains - This may be related to inventory not allowing all of the ad technology providers in your creative.
- The creative could not be served due to local policies - This may be related to the creative being for restricted products or services, being unapproved to serve in Russia or China, and/or the creative including calls to an unidentified ad technology provider.
|Ads.txt - Unauthorized
||Number of impressions filtered because they are from Unauthorized Sellers. Display & Video 360 automatically excludes inventory from these sellers. Learn more about Ads.txt and how it affects your potential reach.
|Eligible impressions (number of impressions that were not filtered impressions)
|Filtered eligible impressions
||Number of impressions that met the targeting criteria and had eligible creatives, but were not bought bids on these impressions exceeded one of three limits:
- Frequency limited - Frequency cap(s) set at either the insertion order or line item levels
- Budget limited - Budget limit(s) set at either the insertion order or line item levels
- Pacing limited - Pacing limit(s) set at either the insertion order or line item levels
|Bids submitted (number of eligible bids that were submitted into the auction (internal or external))
|Filtered by the auction
||Number of impressions that met targeting criteria, had eligible creatives, and were not blocked due to any frequency, budget, or pacing settings, but were not bought for one the following reasons:
- Below the minimum bid - Due to a bid below the floor of the deal or the exchange/publisher floor when in open auction. This can also happen if the advertiser is opted into optimized fixed CPM bidding. Learn more
- Auction lost (internal) - Due to another Display & Video 360 campaign outbidding the one in question
- Auction lost (external) - Due to another bidder outbidding Display & Video 360
Number of impressions won, but the creative did not render:
- Ad did not render - Due to the user navigating away from the webpage before the ad was rendered