DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) notifications help you track important events in DFP, such as line items that are under-delivering or creatives that have been disabled because malware was detected.
- Sign in to DoubleClick for Publishers.
- Click the bell icon to open a panel with new notifications.
- For each notification:
- Click Investigate to see additional details.
- Click Dismiss to remove the notification.
- Click to mute notifications that don't interest you.
You can also use the settings menu to tell DFP what types of notifications you want to see.
| DFP sales management
| DFP programmatic