Reporting for DFP Mobile In-app
The DFP Query Tool and DFP API Reporting services give you access to detailed reporting on mobile-specific metrics. Depending on your inventory structure, you can pull reporting data for mobile apps in the DFP Query Tool using ad units or on your pre-defined key-values. This article describes some of the mobile in-app specific filtering options, dimensions, and metrics.
Mobile In-app: filtering options
- Ad Unit target platform = Mobile (includes mobile web and mobile app)
- Line item target platform = Mobile (includes mobile web and mobile app)
- Device category = Desktop, Smartphone (includes mobile web and mobile app), Tablet, Feature phone.
Learn more about filters in the Query Tool.
Mobile In-app: dimensions
In addition to the general dimensions in Query Tool, the following are specifically useful for mobile reporting.
- Device category (Desktop, Smartphone, Tablet, Feature phone)
- Targeting (useful for mobile carrier and mobile device information used in line item targeting)
Learn more about Query Tool dimensions.
Mobile In-app: metrics
The following metrics are useful if you use the SDK Mediation creative:
- SDK Mediation creative impressions
- SDK Mediation creative clicks
- You can compare mediation metrics to competing demand (e.g., DoubleClick Ad Exchange), which you will find under “Ad Exchange”.
- Please manually adjust the rate of your mediation network on the line item to increase yield by allowing for a fair competition between all your demand sources including Ad Exchange.
Learn more about Query Tool metrics.