Chromecast and Chromecast Audio devices can only remember one Wi-Fi network at a time. If you changed your Wi-Fi network and your device isn't currently connected to a Wi-Fi network, perform a Factory Reset and set up your Chromecast or Chromecast Audio on the new network.
If your Chromecast or Chromecast Audio is connected to an existing Wi-Fi network, but you would like to connect it to a new one, follow the steps below:
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap your device.
- At the top right corner, tap Settings Wi-Fi Forget this network.
- You’ll be taken back to your Home screen.
- Follow the steps to set up your Chromecast or Chromecast Audio on a new network.