Change the Wi-Fi network of Chromecast or Chromecast Audio
To change the Wi-Fi network connected to a Chromecast device, follow the steps below to try fixing the issue.
- Make sure that your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast or Chromecast Audio.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap on your deviceSettings .
- In the Device settings menu, scroll down to Wi-Fi, then tap ForgetForget Network.
- Follow the setup steps to set up your device on a new network.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?