Battery won't charge on Cr-48
If your battery won't charge, follow these steps:
- Unplug the power adapter from your Chromebook.
- Remove the battery from the bottom of the Chromebook. Push the slider on the bottom to the right to release the battery.
- Re-insert the battery.
- Plug the power adapter back into the notebook and a power outlet. See whether the battery is charging by checking the charge indicator light next to the power port.
- If it's unlit, unplug the power adapter from your notebook and plug it back in. You may need to repeat this step six to 12 times until the indicator light comes on. For best results, do this in two second intervals -- plug the power adapter into your Chromebook for two seconds, unplug it for two seconds, and repeat.
- Once the charge indicator light appears, leave the Chromebook charging for at least 24 hours to make sure it's completely charged.