A companion guide to the Chrome Browser Cloud Management Deployment Guide, the Best Practices for using Chrome Browser Cloud Management guide is for IT administrators who manage Chrome Browser from a central cloud-based console.
They can use the guide as a step-by-step process on setting up and using the Admin console to manage browsers in the cloud.
In this guide
- Access options for Chrome Browser Cloud Management
- Setting up your Admin console
- Available domain options and moving from one domain to another
- Information on setting up organizational unit structures and role--based access control
- How to enroll and manage your browsers
- Enable reporting on your devices
- How to apply policies