How do I sync Google Calendar events that occur more than one year in the future?
It is only the monthly calendar that does not show it with a marker.
It took a few seconds on Display using November 2013 as the test bench and it showed all the synced dates for the month. If you have a slow connection it might take longer.
I've checked a couple of things:
- If I go to calendar.google.com in my browser, I can see wedding bookings I have for July 2013 that were created on my HTC Flyer.
- If I go to July 2013 in the calendar app on my (original) Desire, these events are not present, regardless of month/day view, waiting a while, etc. I've tried both looking and syncing on 3G and Wifi and they simply will not appear.
So if you're seeing events syncing between devices for Nov 2013, what could I be doing wrong?!
i run JB on HTC One x+
and all of my events more than 1 year in the future and more than 1 month ib the past don't sync.
I also got 3rd party calendars. They suffer from the same disease...
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.