Restaurants can list their menu items on their Business Profile on Google.
This feature is available to food and drink businesses that don't already have a menu list provided by a third party.
How the menu editor works
Important: If your menu data was already imported by a third party, you can find and edit your menu in your Google My Business dashboard. If you have multiple menus provided by a third party like Single Platform, you may not have this function in your dashboard.
In Google My Business, you may see an option to add menu items, along with their descriptions and prices. To keep your menu organized, group items into sections, such as appetizers, desserts, and main courses.
When customers find your Business Profile, they'll see your menu items listed under "Menu."
Add or edit menu items
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you want to manage.
- In the top left, click Menu Info.
- In the "Menu" section, click Edit .
- Add your menu sections and items.
- If your menu was created by a third party, like SinglePlatform, and you want to overwrite it, click Create a new menu.
- Version 4.7 has been released. Learn more about the new supported actions.