If the Business Profile you created doesn’t show up on Google Maps, Search, or other Google properties, you might need to take more steps. Here are some ways to try to fix the problem.
- On Google Search, search for "my business."
- On Google Search or Maps, search for your business name and city.
- In your Google Maps app, at the top right, tap your profile photo or initial Your Business Profile.
- If needed, select View profile to manage your Business Profile.
Can't find business on Google
Your business isn't verified.
The business information you provide to us won’t be eligible to display on Google until you verify your Business Profile.
Your business shows up on Google Maps but doesn’t always appear in search results.
Your business information's placement in search results varies. To secure the best possible ranking, make sure that your business information is correct, comprehensive, and up to date.
You recently added or edited your business information.
Our search results are based on algorithms that take a wide range of factors into account. When you edit your business information, it might change the search results, and edits may take up to 3 days to appear.
If you search for your business by name, you should still be able to find it on Google Maps.
Your business information doesn’t comply with our guidelines.
Follow these guidelines to help avoid common problems, like:
- Unexpected changes to your information
- The removal of your business information from Google
If you violate the guidelines, you’ll get a message in the Google Account you use to manage your Business Profile to let you know that your business has been disabled or suspended. Once you’re sure that your business follows these guidelines, contact us to help get your business information published again.