Google My Business is a free tool that helps your local business stand out on Google and attract new customers. Use the Google My Business app to connect with customers and keep your business presence up-to-date on Google Search and Maps.
The Google My Business app is a free mobile app that helps you manage your business. With the app, you can do the following:
- Manage how your local business appears on Google Search and Maps.
- Edit your business information (e.g. address, phone number, and hours).
- Respond to reviews, questions, and messages from customers.
- Share new photos and post updates on special offers and events.
- See how customers find and interact with your business on Google.
Mobile and computer feature differences
The Google My Business mobile app lets you manage and edit your business information on Google. However, you may have access to different information on the mobile app compared to desktop.
- Some features are only available on mobile, like being able to see your followers.
- Some features aren’t available on mobile yet, like being able to remove a listing or transfer ownership.
The Google My Business mobile app provides accessibility support for low-vision and blind users with the TalkBack and VoiceOver apps, as well as other accessibility features. Learn how to turn on and use accessibility features.