You can manage info for 10 or more locations of the same business across Google products.
You can manage an individual profile directly on Search and Maps. To manage multiple profiles in bulk, you can use Business Profile Manager.
- To update hotel information, you must use the API and dashboard. Learn about My Business Lodging API.
- Your account doesn't need to be verified to run Google Ads location extensions. Learn about extensions.
- Only business owners or authorized representatives may verify a business. Review our guidelines.
What you need for bulk verification
You bulk verify at the account level. You can verify 2 types of accounts:
- An individual user account: When your account is verified, all eligible profiles in your account not claimed by someone else are verified.
- Business groups: When the main owner on the account is verified, all eligible profiles in the business group are as well. The profiles can't be owned by someone else. Learn more about business groups.
Step 1: Make sure your account can be verified
Important: Uploading a spreadsheet does not send a verification request. Learn how send a request.
Your account can be verified if:
- Your spreadsheet has 10 or more profiles from the same business. Agencies with more than one business with one account can’t bulk verify.
- Duplicate, suspended, or disabled profiles don’t count towards the 10 Business Profile minimum. Understand your profile status.
- Learn how to request verification for individual businesses.
- Your spreadsheet has all the profiles you manage. Don’t leave out any businesses.
- Your business isn’t a service-area business. Learn how to request verification for service-area businesses.
- A verified account doesn’t already exist. Your organizations should create a business group account to share management of profiles. Learn how to create a business group / business account.
- If you add a profile to your account that’s been verified by someone else, you need to request access to manage it. Learn how to request access.
- Your account has no errors. Learn more about issues with verification and specific error messages.
- On your computer, sign in to Business Profile Manager.
- On the left, click Verifications. Then, select Chain.
- Fill out the form.
- Business Name: If a parent company owns and operates this business, name that company as well as this business.
- Business Countries / Regions: Do not include profiles managed by another account.
- Contact Name: Include the names of everyone who manages this account. For example, John Smith (marketing) & Jane Smith (operations).
- Contact Phone: If we need to verify your info, we may call you.
- Business manager email: Give the email address of someone who can confirm that you’re an authorized representative.
- Google Account Manager Email: List the name or email address of any Google contact you work with. For example, in Google Ads.
- Submit the form. We will email you to let you know when your account is bulk verified.
- To keep Google Maps data sources correct, we may de-verify accounts that don’t actively manage their profiles.
- To stay bulk verified, review your account for errors and update your profiles.
- If your bulk verification status changes, we’ll email you.
- We may reach out to you to fix or improve your account.
- If an account abuses bulk verification for businesses they are not authorized to represent or businesses that do not comply with our guidelines, we will revoke their bulk verification.
Learn about the benefits of bulk verification
- Updates you make to the locations, like photos or business hours, can show on Google Maps and other Google services.
- New locations you add to your dashboard that aren't owned by someone else will show on Google.
- Verified accounts help ensure business info on Google is correct.