Check your bank account information
If your test deposit failed, please check the accuracy of the bank account information you provided. Click the link below to learn how.
How to check your bank account information
- Sign into your AdWords Express account.
- Click the menu at the top.
- Make sure the business you're looking for appears at the top of the "My business" drop-down menu. If not, click the name of the business, and then click the menu again at the top.
- Click Billing.
- Click the Billing settings tab.
- Under "Available payment methods," find your bank account.
- If the bank account information is correct:
- Contact your bank and make sure there aren't any account restrictions that prevent you from using automatic bank account payments. Your bank might also call these types of payments direct debit payments.
- Once you're sure that your bank account allows automatic payments, contact us to have us re-issue the test deposit.
- If the bank account information is incorrect, you'll need to add your bank account as a new payment method again. Here's how:
- On the "Billing settings" tab, click Add a new payment method.
- Enter your payment method information and click Save.
- Wait to receive the test deposit in the bank account you just added, and then verify the test deposit.
- Later, you can remove the incorrect bank account by going back to the Billing settings tab and clicking Remove.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?