Edit your business information
When you start advertising with AdWords Express, we’ll look for and add any businesses you may have already added with Google My Business. You can also add your business information directly to AdWords Express and edit it later. You can see what product you used to enter your business info by looking at the icon next to your business information in AdWords Express.
How to edit your business information
- Sign into your AdWords Express account.
- Click the menu at the top.
- Make sure the business you're looking for appears at the top of the "My business" drop-down menu. If not, click the name of the business, and then click the menu again at the top.
- Click Business info.
- Click Edit business info in the "Your business info" card.
If you're editing a Google My Business page, the link will take you to Google My Business.
- Edit your business info as needed, and then click Save.