View your search phrases
Your AdWords Express dashboard will display the search phrases assigned to your ad. To see top-performing search phrases in your account, follow the steps below:
How to view your search phrases
- Sign into your AdWords Express account.
- Click the menu at the top.
- Make sure the business you're looking for appears at the top of the "My business" drop-down menu. If not, click the name of the business, and then click the menu again at the top.
- Click an ad, and then click Dashboard.
- Scroll the page down to the "Search phrases" card to see how well the ad's search phrases are doing.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?