About ad scheduling
In AdWords Express, you can choose the days of the week and the times of the day to run your ad. For example, you can set your ad to run during regular business hours or when you can respond to customer calls in a timely manner.
How to schedule your ad
- Sign into your AdWords Express account.
- Click the menu at the top.
- Make sure the business you're looking for appears at the top of the "My business" drop-down menu. If not, click the name of the business, and then click the menu again at the top.
- Click the ad you want to schedule.
- Click Anytime next to "Scheduling."
- In the "Ad scheduling" dialog, choose the type of schedule you want to set:
- Anytime - Your ad will run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Business hours - If you created your ad based on your local Google My Business (GMB) page, you can choose to run your ad during the business hours specified in GMB. Also, if you edit your business hours in GMB, they'll also be updated in your ad.
- Custom hours - Choose the days of the week and the hours of the day to show your ad.
- Click Save.
- Get an overview of customer views, clicks, and calls.