Switch to a different account
In AdWords Express, you can create one or more accounts. You can also create one or more businesses within a single account.
- If you create both an AdWords account and an AdWords Express account using the same email address, those accounts will share the same billing profile.
- If you have a common billing profile, you can see expenses for both AdWords and AdWords Express on the "Billing" tab, regardless of the product you happen to be signed into. Also, if you ever move from one product to the other, your balance will also move with you.
- Before adding a payment method for either AdWords or AdWords Express, make sure you don't have another account set up for the same email address. Otherwise, both accounts will run campaigns until you manually pause the ads.
How to create an account
Want to be ready to advertise online in minutes? See our guide, Get your ads up and running with AdWords Express, to learn how to create your first AdWords Express ad and set up your account.
How to switch to a different account
- Sign into your AdWords Express account.
- Look for your user name and profile photo at the top of the page. Click your profile photo.
- Choose an account to switch to.
- If you don't see the account you want, click Add account or sign up to create a new one.
Choosing your account time zone
Your reports, statistics, and billing are all affected by the time zone you select. For example, settings such as your daily budget run on a 24-hour schedule. We recommend you select your local time zone, so your budget cycle ends when your day ends. Your selection doesn't affect the locations where your ad may show.
Account time zones can't be changed after the initial setup.