Change billing information and notifications
Change is part of life. So, at any time, you can make changes to the information in your AdWords Express billing account.
The specific information you can change, and how you change it, will depend on your billing payment setting: automatic or manual payments.
Your AdWords Express account has a business address and a billing address:
- Your business address is the company address that you enter when you set up your AdWords Express account, and it appears on your account's invoices. Each AdWords Express account can have only one business address.
- A billing address is what your credit card company or bank has on file. We use it to verify your payment information. If needed, you can enter a different billing address for each form of payment, because the billing address isn't required to match your company address.
- Keep your billing information up to date. We can't make changes to your invoice, for example, if the wrong address is listed for the invoice.
Remember to keep your billing information up to date. We can't make changes to your invoice, for example, if the wrong address is listed for the invoice.
Change your billing information
Click the link below for instructions to update your billing information.How to edit your billing address and phone number
- Sign in to your AdWords Express account at http://adwords.google.com/express/
- Select your business from the list and click View performance report.
- At the top right corner, click the gear icon and select Billing from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Billing profile link on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click Edit and update your information.
- Click Save. Try it now