Edit your billing information
At any time, you can make changes to the information in your AdWords Express billing account.
The specific information you can change, and how you change it, will depend on your billing payment setting: automatic or manual payments.
Your AdWords Express account has a business address and a billing address:
- Your business address is the company address that you enter when you set up your AdWords Express account, and it appears on your account's invoices. Each AdWords Express account can have only one business address.
- A billing address is what your credit card company or bank has on file. We use it to verify your payment information. If needed, you can enter a different billing address for each payment method, because the billing address isn't required to match your company address.
- Keep your billing information up to date. We can't make changes to your invoice, for example, if the wrong address is listed for the invoice.
Click the link below for instructions to update your billing information.
How to edit your billing address and phone number
- Sign into your AdWords Express account.
- Make sure the business you're looking for appears at the top of the "My business" drop-down menu. If not, click the name of the business, and then click the menu again at the top.
- Click Billing.
- Under "Settings," click Manage settings.
- Under “Payments profile”, click the pencil icon next to “Name and address” and edit your name and billing address.
- Click Save.