Intro to AdWords Express
Managing a business is already a full-time job – advertising your business online doesn’t have to be. AdWords Express is designed to make advertising your business a breeze. With AdWords Express, you get the benefits of online advertising that helps reach customers interested in your business, without daily ad management or tasks.
How does AdWords Express work?
Your potential customers already search Google for the products and services that you offer. With AdWords Express, you can help these customers find your local business by advertising on Google and Google Maps.
Getting started with AdWords Express takes just a few minutes: you write an ad for your business, decide on a budget, choose a category and let us come up with a list of related search phrases. After the initial setup, AdWords Express manages your ads automatically.
When customers search for products or services related to your search phrases on Google or Google Maps, your ad is eligible to appear next to, above or below search results. You have the option of including your business address and phone number in your ad as well. You’ll pay only when someone clicks your ad, and you can edit your ad or cancel your advertising at any time by visiting your AdWords Express account.
Benefits of advertising with AdWords Express:
- Create an online ad quickly and easily.
- Pay only when people click your ad.
- Attract more customers to your website or Google+ page.
- Minimal ongoing management necessary. AdWords Express runs your ads for you.
- Reach customers on desktop computers and mobile devices (such as smartphones and tablets).
- Review the effectiveness of your ads in your dashboard.
Have more questions about AdWords Express?
Contact us via phone or email! We’re here to help.