Reactivate a canceled account
We're happy that you're interested in reactivating your Google AdWords account! Reactivating your account is free, and you'll only need to follow a few steps, according to how it was cancelled.
What will happen when you reactivate your account
When you canceled your account, all your active ads were automatically stopped. When you reactivate your account:
- Any ads or campaigns that you left active will begin running again.
- Any ads or campaigns that you paused will not run until you re-enable them.
If you don't want your ads to begin running immediately, pause them before you reactivate your account.
How to reactivate your account
Keep in mind
If you pay with Banelco (Argentina) or DineroMail (Mexico) you will not be able to reactivate this account once a refund is in process.
Please note that if there are no active campaigns in your AdWords account, then you must contact us to reactivate your account.
If you deleted your Google Account, you'll need to first restore your deleted account.
Once you've restored your deleted account, you can reactivate you account:
- Sign in to AdWords at http://adwords.google.com with the email address and password you used with your AdWords account. If you can't remember your username or password, click Can't access your account? at the bottom of the sign-in box. Either enter your email address to reset your password or click Forgot your username? to recover your account's email address.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- A message box will appear at the top of your account explaining your account's cancelled status.
- In the red message box, the last line of the reactivation message will read "If you would like to do so, Click here".
- Enter or update your billing information in your account as prompted. Then, submit the requested payment information to reactivate your account. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the cancellation alert to be removed from your account.
If you're unable to sign in to AdWords and you didn't request to cancel your account, first check out these common sign-in issues.
If those don't help you sign in, file a reactivation request with an AdWords representative.