The Optimization tab
The following ad settings are available for use in experiments:
- Blocking controls: The following ad blocking settings are available for experiments:
- General ad categories (including first level sub-categories)
- Sensitive ad categories
- Ad serving opt-outs (e.g., enhanced text ads, expandable ads, etc.)
- Ad balance: You can compare your current ad fill rate against a different ad fill rate. Learn more about ad balance.
- Custom search styles: You can experiment with different custom search styles for your Custom Search Ads.
There are two ways to create experiments. You can either:
- Create your own experiment - you set up the experiment yourself by choosing the ad setting and creating the variation.
- Run an experiment from an opportunity on your Optimization page - we set up the experiment for you based on the settings change described in the opportunity.