Ad review center & blocking controls
Introducing the new Ad review center
Based on your feedback, we've redesigned the Ad review center. It's now quicker and easier to review the ads shown in your apps.
- Filter or search for ads: We've replaced the "Filters" button with a prominent search bar at the top of the page, and now you can search for ads using their tracking URL or click string.
- New tabs: We've introduced a third tab to help you better manage your ad review process. The tabs are now:
- Unreviewed: Ads shown in your apps that you haven't reviewed
- Reviewed: Ads shown in your apps that you've reviewed
- Blocked: Ads shown in your apps that you've blocked.
- Improved interaction with ads: We've improved the way you interact with ads on the main page:
- To open the detailed view of an ad, click the ad.
- To block an ad, click Block .
- Marking all ads as reviewed: To mark a page of ads as reviewed, click Mark all as reviewed. We don't automatically mark ads as reviewed when you navigate to the next page of ads now.
- Blocking a Google Ads account: We've removed the "Settings" tab. To block all ads from a Google Ads account, open the detailed view of an ad and click Block account. To see a list of the Google Ads accounts you've blocked, click More , then click Blocked Google Ads accounts.
Learn more about the Ad review center.