Prepare to cancel your account
- Download any reports you want to keep. All reports and Firebase links will be deleted when you cancel your account. To download a report, click next to the report name and select Download CSV.
- Remove ad unit code from your apps. Ads stop serving within a few hours after you cancel, whether or not you remove the ad unit code from your app.
- Decide whether you want to keep using the associated AdSense account. You can continue to access AdMob payment information in your AdSense account. To delete this information, you will also need to cancel the AdSense account linked to the canceled AdMob account. Learn how to cancel your AdSense account.
If you don’t have an AdSense account in use, the AdMob account you’re canceling must meet the following requirements to receive a final payment:
- Your account balance must surpass the payment threshold.
- Confirm that you have completed the necessary steps to get paid before canceling:
- Resolve any payment holds on your account before canceling.
Steps to cancel your account
Once you have completed the previous steps, you can permanently cancel your AdMob account. Complete the following steps:
- Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
Note: If your account has been deactivated due to inactivity, you’ll have to reactivate your account before you can cancel it.
- Click Settings in the sidebar.
- Click the Account information tab.
- Click Cancel account next to Account status.
- Click Yes, continue.
If you don’t meet the final payment requirements, you will be asked to click a checkbox to confirm that you understand that you won’t be paid the balance of any remaining earnings.If you meet the payment threshold, you can’t cancel your account until you verify your postal address and resolve any payment holds on your account.
- Select your reason for canceling.
- Click Confirm cancellation.
If you only use AdMob and don’t use the associated AdSense account:
- Upon cancellation, you'll receive your final payment within approximately 90 days of the end of the month, if your account meets all of the requirements to receive a final payment.
- The associated AdSense account will also be canceled.
If you use the AdSense account that’s associated with your AdMob account:
- Your final AdMob payment will be added to your AdSense account balance at the end of the payment cycle in which your AdMob account was canceled.
- Your AdSense account will not be canceled. To cancel your AdSense account, review How to cancel your AdSense account.