Ad Manager notifications
Google Ad Manager notifications help you track important events in Ad Manager, such as line items that are under-delivering or creatives that have been disabled because malware was detected.
To view notifications:
- Click the bell to open a panel with notifications.
- Click a notification type to get more details. If you're all caught up, you won't see any types listed.
- Click on a notification to learn more or click to dismiss the notification.
A bold notification type means that there are new notifications since your last visit to the notifications panel. The number in parenthesis directly next to the name is the total number of existing notifications. A blue chip will display the number of new notifications. For instance:
Policy Violation (8)
To get back to the list of notification types, click back .
Normal weight notifications have been previously seen but not yet resolved. For instance:
Policy Violation (8)
There are different kinds of notification types:
|Errors. Need to be fixed to resume normal or optimal system behavior|
|Warnings. Calls out problems that could lead to undesirable system behavior|
|Information. Contains useful or relevant information to keep Ad Manager running as smoothly as possible|
Here are some examples of notification categories you may see.
- Policy violation notifications: a daily summary of policy-related changes appear in your Ad Manager notifications, including policy violations. You can click to view and resolve violations in the Policy center.
- Malware: warnings if malware appears and updates if the malware has been subsequently cleared. Learn about what triggers malware and how to prevent it.
- Delivery: changes have been made which affect the delivery of your ads. You can learn more about how delivery works and troubleshoot your line item delivery.
- Programmatic: summary of changes related to programmatic buying. See the list of all programmatic-related notifications.
| Programmatic Direct
Personalize your notifications in the Settings menu . You can tell Ad Manager what types of notifications interest you or see notification types you've muted, if you want Ad Manager to display them again.