Get started with Programmatic Direct
Programmatic Direct automates negotiation and sales of your inventory. You can negotiate terms of campaigns and finalize details by sending a proposal to a buyer from Ad Manager. The buyers can then accept terms or suggest changes. Once accepted, Ad Manager automatically sets up the campaign for delivery and manages billing and payment.
Managing the entire process in a single system simplifies sales and reduces the potential for human error. As all billing and payments are handled by Ad Manager automatically, Programmatic Direct also avoids possible discrepancies and lowers overhead in managing reconciliation.
Programmatic Direct allows you to manage both Programmatic Guaranteed campaigns and Preferred Deal (non-guaranteed) campaigns. Learn more.
To set up Programmatic Direct , an Ad Manager administrator needs to:
Once enabled and configured, Programmatic Direct contains features that allows sales people to:
- Start negotiation and finalize campaign details with buyers
- Secure buyer agreement and push campaigns to delivery
- Renegotiate details of previously negotiated campaigns
Programmatic Direct features are available to all Ad Manager publishers with a mapped Ad Exchanged account. The following restrictions apply to programmatic campaigns:
- Campaigns must adhere to content policies as outline in Google Ad Manager Partner Guidelines.
- Campaigns can only transact on pages containing supported Ad Exchange languages.
- Publishers using partner management can only serve campaigns to domains verified in their partner management network.
|Line item settings||
Learn more about creatives for Programmatic Direct
|Creative content policy||