Ad Manager notifications
Google Ad Manager notifications help you track important events in Ad Manager, such as line items that are under-delivering or creatives that have been disabled because malware was detected.
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click the bell to open a panel with new notifications.
- For each notification:
- Click Investigate to see additional details.
- Click Dismiss to remove the notification.
- Click More to mute future notifications of the same type that don't interest you.
Personalize your notifications in the Settings menu . You can tell Ad Manager what types of notifications interest you or see notification types you've muted, if you want Ad Manager to display them again.
Policy violation notifications
A daily summary of policy-related changes appear in your Ad Manager notifications, including policy violations. You can click to view and resolve violations in the Policy center.
| Sales Management
| Programmatic Direct