Hold video meetings with people inside or outside of your organization.
Examples: Video conference with international teams, hold remote interviews, conduct webinars, and more.
Make sure you have everything you need to start using Google Meet.Check requirements for Google Meet
Get Meet: Web (meet.google.com), Android, or iPhone & iPad
(Optional) Moving to Google Meet from another meeting solution? Get help switching over.
Level 1: Start and join video meetings
Learn these basics to get started with Google Meet.
Start or schedule a meeting
Learn the different ways to start a video meeting, from Meet or Gmail, on the web and on your phone.
Join a meeting
Learn the different ways to join a video meeting, such as from a Calendar invite, meeting link, or conference room.
Add people to meetings
Learn the different ways to add people to a video meeting, such as from a Calendar invite, Meet, or a phone.Meeting codes in Google Meet
Learn about meeting codes and check when they expire.
Level 2: Collaborate in video meetings
Now that you know the basics, learn how to improve the way you collaborate with your team in Meet.
Adjust Meet audio and video
- Change your background in a video meeting
- View people in video meetings
- Pin, mute, or remove meeting participants
- Use captions in a video meeting
- Use a phone for audio in a video meeting
Share content and participate in meetings
- View meeting details and attachments
- Send chat messages to video meeting participants
- Present during a video meeting
- Raise your hand during a video meeting
- Use a whiteboard in a video meeting
- Conduct a poll during a video meeting
- Ask questions in a video meeting
- Use breakout rooms in a video meeting
- Use Meet keyboard shortcuts
Meet with large groups
Level 3: Get Meet tips and tutorials
Use these tips and tutorials to combine Google products to work faster and better.
- 15 Google Workspace tips for video conferencing
- 10 Google Workspace tips to work with remote teams
- 10 Google Workspace tips for great presentations
- 10 Google Workspace tips to improve communication
- 10 Google Workspace tips for brainstorming
Troubleshoot Google Meet
- Fix live stream issues
- Fix audio issues
- Fix camera and presentation issues
- Fix issues with joining and creating meetings
- Fix recording issues
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.