Hangouts Meet training and help
Hold video meetings with people inside or outside of your organization.
Examples: Video conference with international teams, hold remote interviews, conduct webinars, and more.
Before you start using Hangouts Meet, make sure you have the equipment and and access you need.
Need help? Choose from any of the guides below.
Want a guided training experience? Follow the path below to start with beginners' resources and work your way to more advanced topics.
Level 1: Start and join video meetings
Learn these basics to get started with Hangouts Meet.
1.1 Start a video meeting
Learn the different ways to start a video meeting, such as from a Calendar invite, a web browser, or your phone.
1.2 Join a video meeting
Learn the different ways to join a video meeting, such as from a Calendar invite, meeting link, or conference room.
1.3 Add people to a meeting
Learn the different ways to add people to a video meeting, such as from a Calendar invite, Meet, or a phone.
Level 2: Collaborate in video meetings
2.1 Customize video meetings
- Change screen layouts in a meeting
- Pin, mute, or remove meeting participants
- Use captions in a video meeting
2.2 Share resources in a video meeting
- View meeting details and attachments
- Send chat messages to video meeting participants
- Present during a video meeting
2.3 Broadcast video meetings to a larger group
Level 3: Learn productivity tips for Meet
These productivity guides can help you combine G Suite products to work faster and better.
- Plan and hold a meeting
- 10 GSuite tips to onboard new team members
- 10 G Suite tips to improve communication
- 10 G Suite tips to build virtual teams
- 10 G Suite tips for brainstorming
- 10 G Suite tips to go paperless
- Allow notifications from Meet, Chat, and classic Hangouts
- Change your camera, speakers, microphone, or video quality
- Change your mobile camera or audio device for Meet
- Use G Suite keyboard shortcuts
- Troubleshoot issues with Hangouts Meet
- View known issues with Hangouts Meet
- Report a problem with Hangouts Meet